Thank you to everyone for your support in voting me Cityview’s Best of the Best Commercial and Portrait Knoxville Photographer for so many years! Cityview has one of the largest magazine audiences in the area and this award is one of the most recognizable. Voting for me is one of the best ways to support me and my business–besides hiring me or referring me directly, of course. Your votes will support many other local businesses as well.
1. Go to http://bestof.cityviewmag.com/cgi-bin/voting.pl
2. “Login to an uncompleted ballot” to the right if you have voted before.
3. “Fill out Request a 2021 ballot” if you’ve never voted before.
a. Fill out the Email, Full Name, Home Zip Code, and mark that you have read the rules.
b. Cityview will e-mail you your login information, including a link to direct you where to vote.
c. Click on the link to activate your ballot and open a web browser to vote.
4. To vote:
5. Click PEOPLE & PACES.
6. Click Photographer – Commercial subcategory.
7. Check Colby McLemore
8. Click the Vote button at the bottom; this the most important or it won’t be counted
9. Click Photographer – Portrait subcategory.
10. Click Colby McLemore
11. Click the Vote button at the bottom; this the most important or it won’t be counted
12. Keep voting for at least 33 other businesses that you like in our area–no votes count until you’ve voted for at least 35.
a. At the top under Official rules, it will indicate when you have reached 35 votes.
13. Keep your code, email address, and link so you can come at a later date and vote for other people and businesses you want to support.
If your business is on the list, please e-mail me so I can consider voting for you!
Spread the word! Have as many people vote as possible.
No matter what, I want to thank you for your continued support. If there is ever anything I can do for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out.